Nick and Anne Hopton schrieb:

Thanks Uwe. My default browser is Firefox and following your suggestion when I click on the link in the PDF three instances of Firefox start up, but none of them display the required HTML file. Firefox starts up with the error message "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (f) isn't associated with any program".

I use Firefox and never got this problem, so I expect that your Firefox is misconfigured or the registry settings are broken. Try to reinstall Firefox and it should work.

regards Uwe