OK.  My bad.
I copied the cua.bind on the wrong dir.  Now it works as instructed.  Thanks a
lot for your suggestions.

I also modified the stdmenus.ui file and included a menu line (see attached
file).  I just wonder why the key combination Alt-f Alt-e won't pop up the
open dialog as the alt-f alt-o combination does.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics

S. C. Internacional
Champion of FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2006.
http://www.fifa.com/tournaments/archive/tournament=107/edition=248388/news/newsid=108890.html#internacional+keep+brazilian+flag+flying