Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> I agree with what someone (Christian?) said about keeping postings
> accessible to as many people as possible, not just the original poster
> and those responding.

Just a purely pragmatical side note: one of the uses of this list are its
archieves, and many people use the archieves to query for answers to their
(LaTeX, LyX) problems. Querying will become more difficult if multiple
languages are used (if I'm trying to solve my problems with page margins,
I'll have to search for "margins", "Seitenränder", "marges de page" and so
on). This is not unsolvable, of course. English key words could be used,
for instance.

Jürgen