[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Roberto Gorjão wrote:

Now, about the issue in discussion, I must say that I resent the title that you chose to your message: "Why the list is 'English only'".

The change of the subject was the last thing I did, writing at a very late time in the night. I did the change to emphasize it was a change of topic, thinking anything would work... apparently not. My apologies, I didn't mean to get you riled.

If you and others wish to discuss these issues here, you are of course welcome. The idea with volunteer translators seems quite good if it'll work in practice.

Thanks, Christian, for your kind answer.

As I already said in my answer to Jean-Marc, I'll do my best to help in those translations whenever needed.

Med vänliga hälsningar
/Christian
("With friendly greetings"... doesn't quite translate)

Cordiais saudações (friendly greetings).

Roberto