Am 08.10.2007 um 16:25 schrieb Bennett Helm:

I've tested on a couple of PPC Macs, and I cannot confirm this. Could you provide more details about your system? Also, do you have the same problem with different screen fonts?

It occurs with all fonts. The sans serif are of course more legible but even there you can see it.

My System: PMac quicksilver G4 1,25Ghz, 768MB RAM running Tiger 10.4.10, Graphics: ATI Radeon 9000 PRO AGP 64MB

Cheers,
Johannes
--

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." (Charlie Brown)