Olá Mirko,

I use Natbib bibliography citation style with author-year selected, in the
Document Settings dialogue. The BibTeX Bibliography itself, built from an
external database, is styled with apacitex (in the dialogue you get when
clicking over the "BibTeX Generated Bibliography" inserted mark). Are you
using a in-document bibliography or an external database? I would
recommend, if you're not already using it, this later solution with a
software like JabRef.

HTH!

Roberto

--------------
On Fri, November 2, 2007 9:36 pm, Mirko Briemle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get apa style with lyx running and it looks very
promising.
> I however
> could not get more than one author displayed correctly in the Reference
section.
> Is there any documentation regarding how to display a citation in the
reference
> section correctly? If not, can anybody help me out on what I have to do
in
> order to get
> it displayed correctly? Whenever there is more than one author, only the
first
> author is displayed correctly and the other authors are abbreviated to
their initials.
> Bibliography is set to natbib style. Is this correct?
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
>
> -Mirko

---------------------Roberto Gorjão
freelance designer and web designer