I have just installed 1.5.2 on WINXPpro and trying to export my lyx doc as an OpenOffice doc file appears to do nothing.

Some older messages here suggest that with earlier version you needed to change the export extension to odt (in preferences) but that is correct in this latest version.

As I am very new to this, I suspect I am just doing something wrong. The doc I am trying to export is only 20 pages, but with many figures and cross references.

I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks,

Graham

Graham M Smith

Station Cottage                 Tel:    01749 840631
Station Road                    Fax:    0870 1322773
Binegar                         Mobile: 07971 177623
nr Radstock
Somerset
BA3 4UQ

Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.myotis.co.uk

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the
addressee(s) only, and may be confidential or privileged.

If you receive this message in error, please advise me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), any form of distribution,
copying, or use of information gained as a result of this communication
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.

Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses that could  damage
your systems. I have taken reasonable precautions to minimise this
risk, but you are advised that any attachments should be virus checked
before opening.