Philipp Schlicht wrote:
Hi,

in my Lyx version 1.5.1 the environment "subjectclass" produces the output "1991
Mathematics Subject Classification" instead of the current 2000 Mathematics subject
classification (see AMS website).

Huh. I thought that was fixed. It is in my 1.5.2 -- although it could be that I changed that myself. However, I think not, I think this was installed from the source.

In your amsdefs.inc file, look for the  Subjectclass style.  It should read:

Style Subjectclass
        CopyStyle             Address
        LatexName             subjclass[2000]
        LabelString           "2000 Mathematics Subject Classification:"
End

Do you bave an old ~/.lyx file around?

Of course, this just puts the problem off for a few years. It would be really clever to change that subjclass[2000] name to auotmatically print the right decade.

--

David L. Johnson

And what if you track down these men and kill them, what if you killed
all of us?  From every corner of Europe, hundreds, thousands would
rise up to take our places.  Even Nazis can't kill that fast.
                -- Paul Henreid (Casablanca).