David L. Johnson wrote:
Philipp Schlicht wrote:
Hi,

in my Lyx version 1.5.1 the environment "subjectclass" produces the output "1991 Mathematics Subject Classification" instead of the current 2000 Mathematics subject classification (see AMS website).

Huh. I thought that was fixed. It is in my 1.5.2 -- although it could be that I changed that myself. However, I think not, I think this was installed from the source.

It's fixed in the official version.

Philipp, you can download an updated amsdefs.inc from the wiki. You might in fact want to download the entire updated ams package, since some other bugs relating to numbering issues were also fixed. The files (and a list of changes) can be found at http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/AMS.

/Paul