I have a strange problem with posts to this group. My posts are appearing in the
Gmane list, but not via my pop3 account that I pick up with Thunderbird.

Replies to my post are getting through to my POP3 account, but not my replies to
these replies, even though again they are appearing in Gmane. Messages posted
via Gmane are getting through to my pop3 account

The spam filters are disabled at my ISP and my posts are not appearing in my
local spam folder.

I know this isn't  a Lyx question, but I am many mailing list user groups and
this is the only one where this is happening.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Graham