To: "César Vasques" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: \includeonly NOT WORKING in LyX 1.5.2

César Vasques wrote:
I am using LyX version 1.5.2 and I haven't been able to make the command "\includeonly{file1.lyx,file2.lyx,...}" placed in the preamble work. I use it to make LyX only to include some of the chapter files of a master document with entries "\include{*.lyx}".
 Can anybody tell me if it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT work?
It works fine in LaTeX. It is a pitty not working with LyX. However in the help documentation it is said it is one of the available capabilities of LyX.
It should work, I think. Export to LaTeX, or just View Source, and you may be able to see what the problem is. It may be that the files aren't being found, because LyX does everything from a temporary directory. If so, trying including the full paths to the files.

Richard