[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi !
Since 1.5 version (if i remember well) I've a lot of problem with the keyboard
shortcuts.
I mean, I use a lot of shortcut for math symbol, and when I type too quickly, I
get a menu (as example, alt-m-f will give alt-f)

You should try 'Alt-m f', i.e. make sure to release the two keys before typing 'f'.

So I'd like to disable all the alt-menu binding. I tried to disable the loading
of the menus.bind file, but it didn't help.
So what could I try?

I am afraid this is not possible without touching the source code. This feature comes from Qt, not LyX.

Abdel.