Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Nicolas Ferré wrote:
In a Beamer document, how can I do this:

New slide
1.
2.
New slide
3.
4.

In the second slide, put in ERT at the very beginning of the first enumeration item: [3.]

You will also need \setcounter{enumi}{3} in the same ERT box; otherwise you'll get

3.
1.

on the second slide (I think).

If you are not using overlays (i.e., everything displays in one gulp on each of those slides), and if you don't mind having the same title with a Roman numeral index (e.g., "Results I" and "Results II") for the two slides, you can condense it to one slide, whose title is as above but without the Roman numerals (e.g., "Results"), and put "[allowframebreaks]" in ERT at the beginning of the slide title. This has the advantage that if you change the bullet items later, the locations of the breaks are adjusted automatically, and you don't have to modify the ERT. The twin disadvantages are that you are locked into the same-title-plus-numeral frame titles and overlaying is disabled.

/Paul