Rich Shepard wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Here's an odd thought: perhaps we could include among the help docs that ship with LyX something that points to "additional LaTeX help" on the wiki, and then on that page link things like Herbert's math opus, Scott Pakin's list of LaTeX symbols, etc.

If such a resource list is posted, don't forget The LaTeX Companion, 2nd
Ed.; The LaTeX Graphics Companion, 2nd Ed.; and Guide to LaTeX, 4th Ed. All
are valuable.

Right...though I think the idea was that these other things are online.

rh