On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Micha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > 1. Is it possible to generate previews for ERT-insets? It would be great
> if
> > we could configure single insets to be rendered as preview. I am asking,
> as
>
> That would have to be on a per ERT basis otherwise related ERTs would
> cause
> problems.

Yes, that's clear. It's not possible to generate previews from all kind of
ERTs. I have for instance a lot of configuration stuff in previews. But
instant previews for selected ERTs would be a really great feature. Maybe
this should be implemented by some new kind of inset that inherits from ERT
and adds only the preview functionality. Thus, there would be no need for an
extra ERT-inset configuration dialog.