Ok I find how,
I didn't know that you can doudble click on the biblio file on lyx where you define the bibdesk style.

Thanks for your help,

Andréas LYBERIS

154 rue de Tolbiac

75013 Paris

France

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

tel: +33 679603975

Charles de Miramon a écrit :
Andréas LYBERIS wrote:

Hi,

I will try to explain clearly my problem.

I am writting a scientific report and I added the bibliography via
Bibdesk (Bibtex for mac).
The default organisation of the bibliography is alphabetical: all my
references are classified in the alphabetical order of the authors.
And with this system my first citation is number 8.

I would like to change this and organise the bibliography with the
order of appearence is the document. Or put the name and year for the
citation instead of the number (I tried Natbib but it is on my screen
of lyx but not on my pdf file, still with number).

How can I do both of the changes,
Thanks

You have to chose the unsrtnat bibliography style.
To put the Author Year label, I guess you can google for chicago.bst

Cheers,
Charles