Hello,

I would like to use the program listing inset for Java-Code, XML-Code
and some custom code and was wondering, if it's possible to define
different styles for it. So, how can I differentiate between a
Java-Code listing and an XML-Code listing? The highlighting will be
different and maybe I would like to use different options.

I hope there is another solution that doing it with an ERT-inset...

Further I am wondering, why the listing's captions are above the
listing and not beneath it (as we're used from figures).

Best regards and thanks
Dominik