Thx Charles. Is this section of the bibliography style (.bbx file) what
should be modified?

\DeclareBibliographyDriver{incollection}{%
\usebibmacro{bibindex}%
\usebibmacro{dashedmtitle} % prints main title if first entry, dash
otherwise
\newunit
\usebibmacro{author}%
\newunit\newblock
\usebibmacro{title+stitle}%
... % other fields are printed as usual
\usebibmacro{finentry}}

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 6:23 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Julio Rojas wrote:
>
>  > Don't worry Max. I solved the problems and BibLaTeX is running. The
>  > last problem is the original one that got me looking into BibLaTeX. I
>  > need a citation style that fully suits BibLaTeX (ibid., ibidem,
>  > op.cit) but I need a bibliography style that looks like the APA style
>  > used in "apalike". The problem is I don't have any clue on how to
>  > create bibliographic styles using BibLaTeX.
>
>  Before you delve into Biblatex, beware that it is not fully compatible
yet
>  with tex4ht. If you have to export your article in MsWord (like me), you
>  are stuck waiting for some magical operation of Eitan Gutari.
>
>  Modifying biblatex styles is not very hard.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Charles

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]