Continuing my thread from January (where I used 1.5.2) ...

I have been using 1.5.4 and copy-and-paste still doesn't work. My
workaround now is very slow -- I save to a text file and then use LyX to
Insert -> File -> Plain Text ... I repeat this many times and it is a
waste of time. (I might as well write my LyX document in vi :)

LyX should be able to use standard X11 selections. And clicking
left-and-right buttons should paste it into text (without joining lines).

Before I file a bug report does anyone want to share their experiences.