On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Pavel Sanda wrote:

Then we can link to that page from the page
        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyxFunctions
and eventually integrate the results.

i have already put the section here, so from my point of view its finished.

Great.

when 1.6 is out we can replace the whole page by the current version.

Sounds good.

or we can put the .lyx file into LyX help menu. dont know if others think its good idea.

No opinion.

by the way - Uwe, i have hidden wish - would it be possible for you to produce ONE BIG LYX documentation for all the manuals together (plus lfuns.lyx) - each file could be one part for example... ?

Would you only use it to search for information? In that case, maybe having a version exported to HTML would be useful?

we can even put this as main documentation link from our official site.

You don't mean as a single web page do you...?  It'd be _huge_.

Still, I like the idea of having these special versions of the documentation available through the web site.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr