On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Jens Noeckel wrote:

I can't repeat this with Opera on Windows, do you still see this problem? (I was doing stuff with the web backend, so maybe it's just your browser that needs to reload it's cache or something)

Do others seem something strange when looking at the page:
 http://www.lyx.org/Download

Yes, I can reproduce it with Safari. When you follow a link from the homepage, the next page has a link to a non-existent stylesheet, http:/farm/pub/skins/lyx/lyx.css

Thanks, that'll greatly help me fix the bug!

The correct URI should be
http://www.lyx.org/farm/pub/skins/lyx/lyx.css

(so the base URI isn't added) That's what causes the missing formating. Firefox is better at guessing what you meant here, but it really is an error that appears on all the other pages except for the lyx home page.

Funny though, I thought you didn't have to give the domain in the URI when linking from a page. Anyway, if it doesn't work in Safari, I'll have to add the domain.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr