It removes page headers & footers (including numbering) from the
"current" page, i.e. the page that the text is on.  Floats may end up
on a different page. Try putting the \thispagestyle{empty} inside the
figure environment (but not in the caption) within an ERT.  Does that
work?

James

No, it does not work. I tried to put it before and after the legend(s), but
the page nr is still shown (both in fig and table)
Wolfgang

Wolfgang,
Can you send an example that demonstrates the problem? It seems to work for me on a very simple test I ran.
James