Hi all,

I am completing my PhD-Thesis in lyx. The thesis is in English, but since it's a German university, I am required to feature two abstracts, one in English, one in German.

For the English abstract everything is fine: I go to the beginnig of the text, change the text to "Abstract" and start typing. The heading "Abstract" is inserted automatically.

Now I inserted a page break and again changed to "Abstract". Now however, I need the German word "Zusammenfassung" as the heading. The problem is, lyx does not insert a heading at all in this second abstract. And if it did, I wouldn't know how to change it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian