On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 11:14 +0200, Manveru wrote:
> 2008/8/11 Waluyo Adi Siswanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > [...]
> > Actually the class that I have chosen (book KOMA-script, option DIV9)
> > does perfectly, it shows a correct pdf view, but when I print, I get
> > shifted text area of even pages.
> >
> > [...]
> >

> What is the paper format you use for printing and what paper format you set
> in document settings?

That's been solved. The Evince pdf viewer/print in Ubuntu 8.04 default
in letter while my document in A4. I have clarified this in this thread.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg66560.html

Anyone using Evince should be careful with this, always double check the
page setup first before printing.

/Adi