Oh, now it works perfectly,
Thank you!

Johannes
Am 22.08.2008 um 12:07 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:

#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#  \DeclareLaTeXClass[unimr-brief]{letter (unimr-brief)}
# Letter textclass definition file.

# Author : Johannes Knaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> based on work from
#          Thomas Hartkens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

# Input general definitions
#Input stdletter.inc
#Input stdlists.inc
#Input lyxmacros.inc
#Input stdfloats.inc
#Input stdcounters.inc

# General textclass parameters
Format 7

1.5.x has Format 4

Also note that the format tag must be the first element in the layout file. So the layout will break if you uncomment one of the input statments above the
Format tag.

Jürgen

--

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." (Charlie Brown)