Hello,

How can I achieve fully colored table cells using booktabs (i.e. "formal" table option) and colortbl? When I put ERT \cellcolor{gray} inside a table cell it appears gray the output but there remains some white space between the gray box and the upper and lower table line (see attached screenshot). Is it possible to fill the cell seemlessly / to color also this remaining white space? Within the "Additional Space" dialog I have already set anything to "None".

<<inline: Bild 1.png>>

Thanks for your help.

Johannes

--

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." (Charlie Brown)