On 03/10/2008 03:26, rgheck wrote:
Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Nikos Alexandris schrieb:

The best is here to open your LyX file with a text editor and do the
change there.

Hmmm? I might have not been clear in my question: For the Program
Listing inset one can set (in the Settings dialog) the option "Broke
long lines". I would like to know if it is possible to activate this
option in one step for all Program Listing insets in one document.

No. That's why I proposed the text editor solution.

FYI, this feature exists for graphics in 1.6, perhaps you can create an an enhancement entry in bugzilla for doing the same with listings.

In case it's not clear, what Uwe means is this. LyX documents are just
text documents, and you can open them in any text editor (notepad, under
windows;

Not Notepad as it doesn't handle unix end of line. Try Wordpad instead.

Abdel.