On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:48:26 -0500, José Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would have done before if I had not been victim of a cold. :-)

I'm currently recovering from one, too--no worries about the delay.

What are the problems that you have encountered. I am interested to fix them
in both the stable and the development series.

I am specially interested in the problems you are having with the xml
generated docbook.

I'll file some bug reports (and throw them back in this thread), but in general it looks like the <book> tag is improperly generated (using 'lang="EN_US"' appears to be invalid), and I have not been able to get graphics properly embedded in the HTML output. The <authorinfo> section is also not properly outputted; I suspect this can be fixed pretty easily by layout changes, but I'm not sure.

The user-customized preamble is put into the doctype declaration, too--I don't really consider this a bug, but I was a little surprised to find it in the output.

LyX is also a few revisions behind in its DocBook support, at least according to the doctype (I think 4.4 is the last 4.x revision, and 5.x is current; the generated XML says that it's using 4.2).

I've used both the sgmltools package and the sgml2x package. I'll make sure to describe the pertinent information in the bugzilla filings when the time comes, as the two seem to work slightly differently.

Thanks again for all your hard work, guys; I really do appreciate it.

Best,

Ethan
([EMAIL PROTECTED])