On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Jens Noeckel wrote:

I think I answered this on the list earlier,

Jens,

  Then I apologize for missing it.

... but anyway the solution is simple: In your custom bind file in the
directory ~/Library/Application Support/LyX-1.6/bind
just replace "break-line" by "newline-insert" - the command has changed.

  It's actually in ~/.lyx/bind/ and I changed all .bind files.

  How did you discover this change in function name?

Thanks,

Rich