> This is supposed to work. Did you read this in the RELEASE_NOTES?
>
> "Caveats when upgrading from earlier versions to 1.6.x

Sadly, deleting the .lyx directory did not help. However, I am using kde
4.2beta and I guess that is the cause. So, sorry about that :). I'll use the
mouse for now, and research it a bit more later on if it doesn't disappear by
itself in a couple of months :).

> > 2. I think I understand the rationale that when one
> As for the hfill:
>
> * Ctrl-<space> / context-menu / select hfill
> or create your own binding for this.

I'll make my own binding. However, it is qute that protected space now have
it's own context menu :)

Ingar