Hi,

Could it be that you've changed your bibtex file lately, and somewhere in
your document, this messes up your citation?

This happened to me once.

The bibtex file was changed, and three citations inside the documents
couldn't connect with the bibtex file.

Also, if it compiles on the first run, but not the second, this is a good
indication of this problem.

Best, Erez

--
Erez Yerushalmi