On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, L Duperval wrote:

I am looking for a good way to re-order the elements of my book. There is
a lot of work to do and I am looking to avoid doing cut&paste or simply
moving elements up and down in the outline. I was hoping I could
drag'n'drop in the outline (which would be sufficient for now), but that
is not implemented yet.

It isn't enough to use the Up/Down buttons etc in the outline dialog?

(As for drag'n drop, maybe you should file an enhancement request for that in bugzilla)

regards
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44