On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:55:57 +0100, Christian Ridderström wrote:
> Is the reason single clicking is to slow because you have to move the
> "point" a long distance, and thus would have to click many times to move
> it?

Yes.

> Or is it because there are several points that you have to move
> separately?

Yes. When I look at the points I want to move, I some times would like to
move multiple points simultaneously.

Moving them up 30, 40, 50 lines one click at a time is annoying. Doing it
one at a time only is another annoyance. That's why I wanted to move what
I have to Freemind, because it allows me to do these types of
manipulations much more easily.

Then, I can export from Freemind to HTML and import in LyX again.

Get free public speaking and communication tips
by registering at http://www.duperval.com

Bring out the speaker in you!