On Friday 06 March 2009 11:32:01 pm Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] wrote:
> This may sound like a bizarre query: but is it possible to ensure that
> every new chapter doesn't start on a new page in a book format?
>
> I have a book with a series of short essays. While these need chapter
> numbers, and listing in the index, it is not necessary for the essays
> to begin on a new page. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks, FN
>
> PS: See my lyx-crafted books at http://goa1556books.notlong.com (still
> learning, books released under CC license, and full-text is out there)

I have a book which is printed similarly.  Each chapter is a separate essay
with the author's photo, about 3*2 cm.  The overall effect is very like
KOMA-script, except for that.

P.S.: Is your link right?  It took me to Google Books, who couldn't find it.

Doug.

  • Query on ... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]
    • Re: ... Doug Laidlaw
    • Re: ... Nikos Alexandris
      • ... Nikos Alexandris
        • ... stefano franchi