Adrian Diaz wrote:
In every place referenced to bibliography, appear  ??

Then LyX for some reason isn't finding your bibliography file. If you're able, in LyX, to add citations, then there's probably a problem with the path you've given LyX to your BibTeX file. Another possibility is that there's some kind of error in the BibTeX file that's causing this. The way to debug is to export to LaTeX and then, preferably, compile by hand or, at least, look for the \bibliography command and see what the path is there.

rh

PS Keep the discussion on the list in case someone else is having similar issues.