Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 17:43 -0400, rgheck wrote:
Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Hello,
I use LyX on Windows XP and I have also Jabref that I have been using
for some years, before I have discovered LyX. LyX can not see Jabref
on my system for now. Where should I place the jar file to make it
visible to LyX 1.6.1 installed under C:\Program Files\LyX16 ?

I don't understand. What do you mean LyX cant see JabRef? LyX and JabRef do not interact on Windows, so far as I know. Where you put the .bib files is an entirely different issue. You can put them where you like.

rh

I normally use JabRef and it creates the standard BibTeX file.

In LyX, the BibTeX file (*.bib) is called from Insert > List/TOC >
BibTeX Bibliography... In the document, it can be refered from Insert > citation...

Yes, indeed. And what's the problem then? Are you unable to choose the bib file for some reason?

rh