Hubert Christiaen wrote:
> I made some supplementary text in a separate Lyx window and copied it later
> in
> the destination file. All this copied text is underlined in blue in the final
> file. How do I get rid of that underlining? Or what did I wrong?The
> underlining is not taken over in the pdf output, it's clearly some editorial

ah ha! This happened to me and took me weeks to find.

In my case, the problem was Language.
My document was british, the insert was english.
The problem seemed harmless (I don't use spellcheck on technical documents).

I fixed it by dashing off a sed command to delete all the \language
english lines from the LyX file.
Something like:
sed '/\language english/d' botched.lyx > good.lyx

John O'Gorman