Piero Faustini <pierofaust...@...> writes:

> Guenter Milde <mi...@...> writes:
>
> > > \newcommand*{\OriginalQuotation}{}
> > > \let\OriginalQuotation\quotation
> > > \renewcommand*{\quotation}{\OriginalQuotation\small}
> >
> > ... and use a command provided by the package relsize for relative size
> > change (as requested by the OP) instead of \small ...
>
> i.e.: \relsize{-1} and me too I'm happy!!! Thanks all, I needed this. My book
> seems very professional!

Ok, to be perfect \quote paragraph would just need to reduce paragraph-
separation-vertical-space to a value proportional to the context environment
(e.g. footnotes), because if not it could be huge in comparison! How to achieve
this? Not manually, I mean.
But don't get an headache, it's just for the sake of perfection.
Piero