From: alejandro...@gmail.com [mailto:alejandro...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Alex Fernandez
Sent: 19 April 2009 18:01
To: Uwe Stöhr
Cc: Parul Bali; lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: Lyx to html with plastex

Hi Parul,

>> I am trying to convert a latex document to html on Windows using Plastex.
>> The latex document has png and eps images. On running the Plastex command
>> for conversion, I get the following error. Any ideas what is going on?
>
> No, but you should give this new program a try:
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/

Yes, please give eLyXer a try. Version 0.15 has just been published
with a few improvements. If your favorite mirror does not carry it
yet, just go to
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/elyxer/

Your document is rendered acceptably, although the date does not come
out centered -- it will be solved for next version. If you need
anything else to make it work for you just let me know.

Thanks,

Alex.