Hi!

I'm trying to use LyX together with Xetex and thanks to strangers on the internet, it actually works. I updated the wiki under http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/XeTeX so that it might work for other people, too.
There's one problem, though: As XeTeX must run through the xelatex, which is a different
lyx file format, the preview PDF button does not work anymore (exporting using pdflatex
gives an error, as you need to export using xelatex). What is the best/quickest/working
way to get the "preview/update PDF" buttons to export using XeTeX instead of
pdflatex? (optimally, this would be a document setting).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Kosta