Am Monday 27 April 2009 15:00:38 schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW:

> remember

> >> Insert->File->LyX Document..
> >>
> >> Vincent
> >
> >Thanks, Vincent,
> >
> >But I still did not catch it. I am in Lyx file1 at the end. I would
> >like to add the content of Lyx file2. If I follow your advice
> >Insert->File->LyX Document it does not give me a selection possibility
> >(for file2) but inserts something I might have had in the buffer.
>
> It should have inserted the contents of file2. (Did you save file2
> before doing this ?)

Yes I did. I have only file1 and file2 selected, but choosing insert does not
insert file2 if I am at the end of file1.

Therefore I used copy/paste, as you suggested. I was afraid to do that,
because selecting a long text usually/often crashes; but I found the
select all
under bearbeiten
and copied that. It worked.

Thanks