Guys, believe me I did a lot of research regarding this, but until now I was not able to make things works the way I want.

I'm developing (at least trying) my thesis, and I can't make things goes the way I want.

I need the following style to  Bibliography:
[Author Name, YEAR] <Last Name, First Name>;<Last Name, First Name>. <Title of the book> <Publisher>. <Year>

a example would be:
[Reyes & Wiles, 2007] Reyes, A. & Wiles, J. Best Dawn Cybercrime and Digital Forensics
Book. Syngress. 2007.

I'm from brazil, so I need or the sign & or the word E (the same as and) to separate the names inside [].

I tried A LOT of styles, and finally I was able to find one that I thought that meet my needs.it is the ALIKE2 style.
When I use it things are PERFECT!..
*BUT HERE IS THE HUGE PROBLEM:
* When I create ANY citation in my document, ALL the things inside the [ ] in Bibliography just disappear. If I remove the citation, things back to normal and [Name of Author, YEAR] came back.

Example:
Without Citation in document:
*[Reyes & Wiles, 2007] Reyes, A. & Wiles, J. Best Dawn Cybercrime and Digital Forensics.Book. Syngress. 2007.
*With Citation in document:
*Reyes, A. & Wiles, J. Best Dawn Cybercrime and Digital Forensics.Book. Syngress. 2007.

Why this happens?!
*
ANY Thoughts?!?!

I'm in this problem for weeks and I'm really tired of it, I would appreciate a LOT if some one help me.
Marcelo