Hello, my name is Tabaré and I have the following problem:
I´m using lyx 1.6.2 with windows vista for my project in the university of
Uruguay and I´m doing this in spanish. The problem is that I´m using book koma
script and in lyx I can see all the document ok but when I convert to pdf the
titles "Appendix" and "Bibliography" appears in English but all the rest of
the document is in spanish like I need. How can I do to convert the Appendix
and Bibliography to spanish when I convert to pdf
Thank you very much and sorry about my english I think it´s not very good