Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Waluyo Adi Siswanto schrieb:

Where is the alternative Windows Installer ?
I could not find here
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.6.3/

The link for Windows binaries http://www.lyx.org/Download
could not find the AltInstaller either.

Give it some hours. But I also wrote:

The installer for this version can be downloaded from:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=16343

There you can get it right now.

regards Uwe

Hi Uwe,

Thanks! (extended of course to the whole LyX team).

Just a question: What's the status of elyxer in your installer ?

I think you had planned to bundle elyxer in the installer the same way you do for imagemagick and other stuff. After installing from the "small" installer, LyX uses htlatex on my machine (which fails to convert the document I tested it with). So I guess it's not bundled in the small installer. Do I need to download the "full" installer (huge!), or is there a way to install elyxer and then reconfigure lyx. Should I create an HTML2 file format ?

Thanks for the tip,

Best regards,

Olivier