Danny Parker wrote:
Thanks again for the help. I added that to my layout but I'm still very new to LyX (I had to look up what ERT, Evil Red Text, was) so I don't really understand what you mean by "use it instead of standard". Could you please direct me to some reading or explain a little further.

Choose TitleERT as your first paragraph style, from the drop box at the top left, and then put the "\phmHeader{" in ERT. Then do the title and other stuff, then choose TitleERT again, and put the closing "}" in ERT. Or, if you're just working with the file you had before, change the paragraphs with that material from Standar to TitleERT.

rh