Christian Bustamante wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using the beamer class and I need to repeat the first slide at the
end of presentation. In plain LaTeX one can do the following

\documentclass{beamer}
\title[Short title]{The title}
\author[Authors]{Author 1 \and Author 2}
\date{\today}
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}[label=firstframe]
\titlepage
\end{frame}
\againframe{firstframe}
\end{document}

Which uses the againframe command. The thing is, how can I label the
first slide for then use the againframe in LyX?

Put the cursor in the BeginFrame environment for the slide to be repeated, directly to the left of the first letter of the title, and insert '[label=firstframe]' (including the brackets) in an ERT inset. At the point where you want to repeat the slide, use an AgainFrame environment and just type 'firstframe' as if it were a title.

/Paul