On 07/16/2009 09:16 AM, Sam Liddicott wrote:
* rgheck wrote, On 16/07/09 13:51:
On 07/16/2009 06:23 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

So are you doing this from outside LyX with calls to the lyxserver? If
so, then use a for loop or something and call LFUN_DOWN repeatedly. Slow
and stupid, but it'll work.

ouch, this will be dependent on the window resolution. navigate in .lyx
file is a bad idea anyway.

Yes, I had the same thought. But from what I can tell, that's what he
wants to do: Go to a particular line of the displayed LyX file.

Or did you want to go to a line of the LyX file, as it is saved on disk?

As saved on disk, as this is what gcc is complaining about (I've been
using notangle directly on the lyx file).

I'm resigned that it is impossible and wont easily be possible.

As saved on disk will indeed be difficult. We don't have that information in the Buffer structure.

rh