I have a doc where I want to hide my graphics for the moment. So I moved my
eps-files in a folder called 'hide'. In this case compilation of DVI works
fine, however, when I try to make PDF directly by pressing GUI button it
fails with the following message:

    Latex Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in mygraph.eps (no size
specified...
    ...0 0 200 100, draft, type=eps]{swing.eps}

    Try typing  [return]  to proceed.
    If that doesn't work, type  X [return]  to quit.
(it is showed for all missing graphics)

I can use DVI to PDF converter all the time :| , but of course direct
compilation is preferable.

Do you have an idea how to solve it?
Thanks