> I noticed there is a change for elyxer and embedded images. For people who do
not have python
> installed on their machine, the hack to have elyxer to work has changed (the
"--directory $$r" has
> to be added to the LyX->HTML converter, as it has been added in the default
installation).

My installer will set up eLyXer automatically in the next version.
For this version this is not possible due to bugs in eLyXer. The main one is that eLyXer cannot handle paths with spaces but Windows default installation directory contains spaces. We are working on this problem and as soon at this is fixed I'll release a new installer version with full eLyXer support.

regards Uwe