Hello,

I am trying to use certain templates in lyx, for example the Kluwer template.

The normally installed version of lyx protests that some .cls or .sty files are missing. I have downloaded the kluwer and unpacked the kluwer package from CTAN, and placed the kluwer.cls file in the lyx folder which is in my localtexmf§/lates/lyx folder.

Lyx continues to protest - clearly I have not placed the file/s where it/they should be: can you guide me, please. The manual
isn't much help on this!

Thank you in advance,

all the best Ludwik Celnikier (a very long time user of latex, miktex etc, but new to Lyx)